In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This Website provides content as a service to you, the customer. This website cannot and does not, contain information about all medical conditions. It may not contain all information that is applicable to your personal circumstances. The content is not intended for diagnosis and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with your physician.
- The content of this Website, the website server that makes it available, and the services and products that aspirincancer.com provides on this Website, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. The Company expressly disclaims liability for technical failures (including hardware or software failures), incomplete, scrambled or delayed computer transmissions, and/or technical inaccuracies, as well as unauthorized access of user transmissions by third parties. Furthermore, the Company does not represent or warrant that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted, or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment and to take all precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. By your use of this website, you acknowledge that such use is at your sole risk, including responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with this website.
- To the full extent not precluded by applicable law, the Website, the Company, their medical advisors, suppliers, consultants, directors and employees disclaim and exclude all warranties with respect to all content, express, implied or statutory. This Legal Disclaimer includes, but is not limited to, any and all warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Company does not warrant the content on this Website to be accurate, complete or current. The Company does not warrant that this Website will operate without error, that defects will be corrected or that this Website or the website server making it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Price and availability content, as well as other content contained in this Website or accessible there from, is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company does not endorse the content of any site accessed via links or other means from this Website and it is not responsible or liable for such content even though it may be unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that it infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person.
- This website includes content provided by third parties, medical wise and other wise. The Company through this Website is a distributor of such content and not its publisher. This Website’s editorial control of such content is the same as that of a public library or a newsstand. The Company’s third party suppliers may express certain opinions or provide certain information and offers. The Company makes no warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or reliability of information or offers supplied by third parties. The Company does not guarantee or warrant the performance of any third party, including any such third party’s conformance to any law, rule, regulation or policy.
- The Company does not warrant that information, services, and products contained in this Website will satisfy your requirements or that they are error or defect-free. Before using any product you should confirm any information of importance to you on the product packaging. You assume responsibility for the accuracy, appropriateness and legality of any information you supply to the Company. The Company makes no warranty or representation that this content is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations.
- As partial consideration for your access to this Website and use of its content, you agree that the Company is not liable to you in any manner whatsoever for decisions you may make or your actions or non-actions in reliance upon the content. You also agree that the aggregate liability of the Company arising from or related to your use and access regardless of the form of action or claim (for example, contract, warranty, tort, negligence, strict liability, professional malpractice, fraud, or other bases for claims), is limited to the purchase price of any items you purchased from the Website in the applicable transaction. The Company shall not in any case be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all loses and damages of any kind. If you are dissatisfied with this website or its content (including these T&Cs of this Agreement), your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Website. The Relationship Between the Company and the Website’s Users.
- The Company and the users of its Website are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, employment or other relationship is created or is intended to be created by the use of the Website.